MISENCIL® semi-permanent eyelash extensions will give you a beautiful look with longer, fuller eyelashes without any risk to your natural ones. The faux mink eyelash extensions are flexible, natural-looking, comfortable, weightless & water-resistant. The technique is completely safe, painless, relaxing & provides a spectacular new look!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do before my appointment?
Please come without any eye makeup & do not use oil-based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application. If you wear contact lenses, kindly remove them prior to your appointment or bring a lens case & remove them when you arrive. Also refrain from consuming caffeine before your appointment, caffeine causes your eyes to become jittery & makes it difficult for the technician to apply the eyelash extensions.
How is it done?
You will be asked to lie down with your eyes closed for 1.5 hours for a complete application. The certified eyelash extension technician with 9 years of experience in the eyelash extension industry will apply anti-wrinkle gel patches under your eyes to protect, smooth & brighten up the eye contour before beginning the treatment. Try to reduce facial and hand movement as much as possible during the service. The technician will examine the health of your natural eyelashes & determine a safe length & weight limit of extensions. The individual faux mink eyelash extensions (natural) or ellipse flat eyelash extensions (dramatic/bold) will be applied directly to your natural eyelashes one by one without any contact with the skin, with a medical grade adhesive developed in a laboratory in Canada & specifically designed for eyelash extensions. The adhesive does not contain any fumes & is long lasting. It is a very relaxing , non-invasive procedure & most clients fall asleep during the application.
How long do the eyelash extensions last?
Properly maintained eyelash extensions will last 4+ weeks. These results depend on your natural life cycle and how well you take care of them. However regular touch-ups are necessary every 2-3 weeks in order to maintain the desired lash thickness because your eyelashes will naturally grow & shed. A natural lash cycle is an average of 60-90 days & each of your eyelashes are on their own individual growth cycle.
How do I take care of my lashes?
Your new lashes are long, thick & gorgeous! They need minimal care & will easily adapt to your lifestyle. They resist to water, perspiration & tears. To keep your eyelash extensions looking good as long as possible it is important to follow these recommendations:
- Do not use a sauna, steam room or hot tub for 48 hours after application
- Do not get them wet, swim, do hot yoga or exercise for 24 hours after application
- Do not touch, rub, pull or pick your lashes
- Do not use oil-based or waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Gently brush the eyelash extensions every morning with the mascara wand provided
- Use oil-free makeup remover
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep your eyelashes clean by regular washing with the Misencil Lash Shampoo to remove any dirt, oil & bacteria. Gently cleanse the eyelashes in a downward motion, do not rub side to side as this can loosen the bond
- Do not face shower head when showering, after showering avoid rubbing your eyelashes. It is best to blot them with a towel & let them air dry
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach
- Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions